Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

All About The Hunger Games







I'm laughing so hard when i read this....


Me on the morning of the reaping
image
Waiting for the names to be called
image
My reaction when my name is called
image
What I think about the other tribute from my district
image
Saying goodbye to your friends and family
image
First thing I do on the train
image
Reaction to other tributes
image
What I think of the Capitol
image
What I think of my stylist
image
How I feel at the tribute parade
image
Me during training
image
My reaction to my training score
image
Me during the Interivew
image
How I Spend the night before the games
image
Waiting in the Launch Room
image
Me during the blood bath
image
My reaction when someone asks me to be allies
image
What I do for most of the games
image
First time I kill someone
image
When the other tribute from my district dies
image
How I feel when I win
image
How I greet my stylist and mentor
image
Me while I watch the replay of it all
image
First thing I do when I get home
image

And This...
Me on the morning of the reaping
image
Waiting for the names to be called
image
My reaction when my name is called
image
What I think about the other tribute from my district
image
Saying goodbye to your friends and family
image
First thing I do on the train
image
Reaction to other tributes
image
What I think of the Capitol
image
What I think of my stylist
image
How I feel at the tribute parade
image
Me during training
image
My reaction to my training score
image
Me during the Interivew
image
How I Spend the night before the games
image
Waiting in the Launch Room
image
Me during the blood bath
image
My reaction when someone asks me to be allies
image
What I do for most of the games
image
First time I kill someone
image
When the other tribute from my district dies
image
How I feel when I win
image
How I greet my stylist and mentor
image
Me while I watch the replay of it all
image
First thing I do when I get home
image
I seem to have turned evil towards the end… . .


image
Cato <3
Katniss everdeen.
LOL XD


I wanna this pin....

So sexy, katniss.

waks xD

Tick-Tock the arena is a Clock!

Just imagine...

#Quotes

all tributes

Katniss's barbie

Love this part...


Yes, just childern who sacrifaces their lifes....

where will you go?





tributes



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar