Minggu, 20 Maret 2016

Dear, You.

I do love you. I always do. I'm sorry if lately you didn't see me smile. I don't even know what really happened to me. You said that you almost give up on me, but you didn't. Maybe too much tears for this month. Sorry for the drama I've made. Maybe I got little bit jealous. I was jealous because I was afraid that you will find another me-who is better than me, prettier than me, etc.

Sorry if I made a huge mistake. I'm so childish and maybe you were getting tired of me. I always wanted to be with you. All the time. I am lonely here without you, Darl. That's why I always want to be with you all the time.

I just wanna be with you, because everthing about you resonates happiness.

I know you have a big responsibilities of yourself, your family, and me. And I'm really sorry that I always think that your responsibilities are about me. I just know that your responsibilities of your family is number one. I'm really sorry.

I know you need some companions to share your story. I know I'm not that enough, you need someone else to share your story, but I'm so childish, I get jealous when you have a new companion. I'm afraid that she will be better than me, then I'm afraid that I would lose you.

You said that you won't text her again. You promised me. "I rather lose one friend than I lose you,"

But I don't want to reins you, Hun.

Be strong, Darl. You are the strongest man alive. You have through so much pain, and please don't ever think that you are alone. I'm here for you to be your healer. I'm here for you to calm you down.

I know you are getting tired of me but you don't want to say it because you just want me to be happy. Because I am your priority. You will do anything for me. You don't want me to get hurt. You don't want to see me cry. Because you say that you are the only protector. I am all alone here and you say that you always be in the front line if anything happens to me.


I know you always do your best for me but I'm too stupid to realize. Sorry if my ego is big, but I'm begging you, Please don't give up on me. Don't give up on us. I love you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar